Electronic forms are an essential component to any electronic document management (EDM) or enterprise content management (ECM) system. DocFinity’s eForms module enables you to design, input, store, and access forms securely, from any location. eForms can be used to launch business processes, decreasing your processing times, increasing efficiency, and improving customer service. eForms also allow you to pull specific data from third party applications to display just the information you need to complete tasks.
The features associated with eForms can dramatically improve turnaround:
Simplicity: eForms allows you to create, implement, and interact with forms and related processes, all with drag-and-drop functionality.
Security: The information captured in eForms provides secure, controlled access across the enterprise.
Accuracy and Consistency: Easily integrated with existing portals and websites, eForms can eliminate processing errors, reduce the need for manual entry, and ensure consistent collection of information.
Centralized Administration: For administrators, eForms provides a single, central point of access to establish security, to configure end-user feature rights, and to support users’ needs.
Unlike many other e-forms products, DocFinity eForms enables users to collaborate on form design. This means that authorized users can revise form designs and submit them for review or further modification. Moreover, eForms can be configured, administered, supported, and used within a single web-based interface, streamlining administration for IT staff and users alike.
DocFinity eForms lets you:
- Reduce incoming and outgoing paper
- Offer self-service options to customers, partners, and staff members
- Automate processes and reduce the need for manual processing
- Increase revenue by improving turnaround time, efficiency, and accuracy
- Design the forms you need, when you need them
- Ensure consistent collection of information
- Make captured information instantly and appropriately useful enterprise wide
- Eliminate costs and inefficiencies associated with storage of paper forms
- Securely create, access, manage, and transmit online forms
- Collaborate on form design with flexible windows and workspaces, drag-and-drop functionality, and user-friendly tool tips