DocFinity integrates easily with legacy and departmental systems, line-of-business applications, web portals, email and fax software, and the other data streams and sources that keep businesses running. That enables you to:
- Make information available at people’s fingertips
- Automate activities by integrating data from other applications or data sources
- Give clients, employees, and partners self-service options through webpage/portal integration
- Auto-index data from other sources to save time and increase productivity.
Connect to Your Applications
DocFinity’s Web-services architecture is published to our client base to enable leveraging of the application programming interface (API) and simplifying integration, regardless of underlying protocols. Unlike other ECM systems, DocFinity features open standards, enhancing communication between software systems. In addition:
- 1. DocFinity’s URL API offers integration with a simple URL call.
- 2. DocFinity integrates with Microsoft Office.
- 3. DocFinity Connect integrates existing line of business applications without programming and calls documents from DocFinity with a single keystroke.
- 4. Fax Integration connects DocFinity to electronic fax servers.
- 5. The HL7 module interoperates with clinical applications in healthcare facilities.
Accommodating Existing ECM Systems