ECM and the Office of the Registrar
Creating schedules, auditing degrees, processing applications for majors and minors, and managing and distributing transcripts are critical activities for the registrar. Their successful completion depends on organization, accuracy, and accessibility. DocFinity electronically stores and centralizes transcripts and other documents and files, along with emails, faxes, photos, and images. Once materials are scanned into the system, they’re indexed for storage and retrieval, making them available instantly to authorized personnel.
Electronic forms enable easy, standardized collection of information and requests, with drop-in scanning of high-volume, routine forms. BPM and workflow tools automate standard processes, so transcript requests and other activities involving multiple parties — or requiring approvals, signatures, or other actions — can be completed in a fraction of the time by multiple software applications or paper processes. DocFinity enables you to:
- Standardize registrar processes such as grade changes, adds/drops, graduation applications, and more;
- Create a secure, central repository of student records that integrates with your student information system;
- Enhance information sharing and collaboration;
- Improve student services;
- Reduce processing time and costs.