ECM and Medical Scheduling
Accurate scheduling is as important as the skill of the surgeon. Rooms and specialized equipment have to be procured, sanitary precautions taken, and staffing requirements met. If procedures are mis-scheduled, equipment pulled out of storage has to be stripped down, re-sterilized, and re-packaged. Attendant personnel have to be paid. Substantial revenue is lost.
With DocFinity, you can manage many of the processes associated with scheduling to ensure accuracy and dramatically simplify the scheduling process. By combining electronic forms with BPM/Workflow, you can:
- Eliminate lost, misplaced, or duplicate paper forms and faxes;
- Reduce turnaround times, increasing patient and employee satisfaction;
- Decrease potential for lost revenue with greater accuracy, efficiency, accountability, and auditing capabilities;
- Ease the burden on your staff by virtually eliminating follow-up phone calls;
- Improve communication between departments;
- Integrate with equipment lists, CPT codes, anesthesia types, locations, and other factors;
- Integrate with databases to simplify tasks;
- Check verification discrepancies against Description, Procedure, CPT, and ICP9 codes.