Document Management and ECM for Insurance
By automating, standardizing, simplifying, and expediting the flow of information internally and externally, insurers use DocFinity to improve customer service and to decrease cost and price. From application submission through billing, from underwriting to claims, accounting, and human resources, DocFinity’s enterprise content management (ECM) software improves operations and communication with all parties to insurance transactions: management, agents, adjusters, auditors, and policyholders.
In addition to reducing the processing burden on your agents and staff, DocFinity can enhance the operations of Human Resources, Accounting, Legal, Accounts Payable, and other departments. Business process management (BPM) streamlines action — including multiple reviews, approvals, denials, and signatures — by automating the flow of tasks to the right people at the right time. DocFinity also enables you to:
- Leverage existing technology investments by integrating DocFinity with policy and claims administration systems, websites, portals, or any of your other software or systems.
- Make information more accessible to agents, policyholders, and staff members.
- Automate underwriting, claims, policy, or any other business processes.
- Alleviate the challenges associated with transitioning to paperless processing.
- Reduce paper and lost information throughout your enterprise.
- Improve customer service and accelerate turnaround times.