The premiums you charge are determined by a number of factors. But your operational costs are determined by one: efficiency. Since business process management (BPM) is the practice of improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity by streamlining, automating, and optimizing processes, it’s the one investment that yields positive returns for you, your employees, and your policyholders.
DocFinity BPM/Workflow is the conduit between people and people; people and systems; and systems and systems. It automates and standardizes processes based on the best practices you’ve defined for your organization. It automatically routes information to the right person at the right time, helping you improve customer service and process more work in less time. It integrates with legacy and line-of-business applications. And it flows data from diverse sources — email, voice mail, faxes, policy and claims admin systems, billing and accounting systems, and more. In short, it offers far more efficiency options than a simple document management system.
You also can leverage DocFinity’s automation capabilities to decrease costs associated with medical review, returned mail, agent and insured communications, and other operational tasks. DocFinity BPM/Workflow allows you to:
- Underwrite more business, without adding to staff
- Process and adjudicate claims more quickly and accurately
- Manage back-office processes more efficiently, including accounting, human resources, billing, accounting, financial audits, and more
- Provide self service options to your producers, adjusters, and policyholders
- Enable straight-through processing and automate routine, repetitive tasks to free your highly skilled staff members for exception handling
- Automate reviews, approvals, denials, and signatures
- Monitor staff productivity, reassign tasks, and balance workloads
- Comply with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other regulations.