ECM and Claims
Because your profitability is influenced by claims payments and LAEs, your ability to assess and process claims — and to mitigate loss — depends on speed and accuracy. Shortened processing cycles enable faster adjudication, saving you money while satisfying claimants. Toward those ends, DocFinity’s BPM/Workflow capabilities can help your claims department:
- Populate processes with pertinent, accurate data from Web portals, PDAs, barcodes, and scanned images, eliminating wait times for information.
- Collect, associate, and forward claims documents, emails, voicemails, faxes, photos, and other files for timely action.
- Minimize costs associated with unsettled claims.
- Monitor work volumes and employee productivity to prevent bottlenecks and delays in decision-making.
- Expedite departmental approvals, claims denials, and signatures on documents.
Improved Straight-Through Processing
DocFinity enables quick, accurate turnaround — improving service to agents and adjusters, decreasing cycle times, lowering costs, and helping to attract and retain policyholders. With information at your fingertips, you can manage more claims in less time. By integrating policy and claims administration applications, websites, and other attendant systems, you can get more from all of them. And by using DocFinity’s BPM/Workflow tools, you can streamline handling, automatically routing exceptions to qualified personnel for review.
At Your Self-Service
You can expedite processing even more with self-service options that enable agents, adjusters, policyholders, and other parties to claims to update information and check their status online. By improving their experience, you’ll improve your retention. And DocFinity’s automated signature tools, email management capabilities, and reporting tools further reduce turnaround times and help ease compliance efforts, financial exams, and audits.